Re: [Peterhead] Ogston and McNabb

  • ELIZABETH CASEY
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2011
      Hello Alison.

      Appologies for delay due to the computer gremlins I think I mentioned.

      Re the Ogstons. I have traced quite a few including William and Mary Ann's sad
      list of infant deaths you mentioned.
      My current stumbling block is Kate Ann McKinnon born about 1890 at Elgoll
      Inverness. Her parents were Ewan and Laxey and they also had Barbra, Mathew and
      John.

      Kate was my grandmother. She married William and Mary Ann's son James. Her known
      legitimate child was my mother, Elizabeth Morrison Ogston. I heard of another
      child she had, Donald, not apparently fathered by James. I am currently chasing
      shadows as I do not know his surname but have tried Ogston, McNab and McKinnon.
      Kate may have had more children but I need to polish up my skills to trace them
      If you do have any details of Kate Ann Mckinnon I would be thrilled to hear from
      you.

      Kind regards
      Elizabeth