Re: [Peterhead] marriage date?

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      Hi Marg,
      Could'nt find a marriage for the parents on the IGI but some of their children were there.

      James Hird born 3-6-1847
      chr 9-6-1847

      Margaret Hird born 28-6-1848
      chr 10-7-1848

      Amelia Hird born 23-12-1850
      chr 24-2-1851

      Catherine Ann Hird born 27-2-1853
      chr 24-3-1853

      Catherinbe Ann Hird born 23-7-1862

      Mary Hird born 21-6-1855

      Isabella Hird born 22-6-1857

      I'll have a look on Ancestry after tea for anything else.
      Catherine
      Perth, Western Australia