marriage date?

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
      Could anyone give me a marriage date for James Hird and Amelia Wilson please? Also birth dates fot their children especially Christian. James and Amelia were married in Peterhead, I think.
      Many thanks
      Marg.
    • Cci
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2011
        Hi Marg,
        Could'nt find a marriage for the parents on the IGI but some of their children were there.

        James Hird born 3-6-1847
        chr 9-6-1847

        Margaret Hird born 28-6-1848
        chr 10-7-1848

        Amelia Hird born 23-12-1850
        chr 24-2-1851

        Catherine Ann Hird born 27-2-1853
        chr 24-3-1853

        Catherinbe Ann Hird born 23-7-1862

        Mary Hird born 21-6-1855

        Isabella Hird born 22-6-1857

        I'll have a look on Ancestry after tea for anything else.
        Catherine
        Perth, Western Australia