Robert Leslie

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 2:01 PM
      To William Leslie

      Dear William

      Because he was a Leslie, I took down the details of Robert, which were
      as follows"

      No. 114,296 Name: Robert Leslie
      Born at: Peterhead In the county of: Aberdeen
      Date of Birth: 8 October 1826 Capacity: Apprentice
      Height: 5ft 4 � ins Hair: Black
      Complexion: Dark Eyes: Black
      Marks: None First went to sea as: Apprentice
      In the year: 1845 Has served in Royal Navy? No
      Has been in Foreign Service? No When unemployed resides at: Peterhead
      Issued at: Peterhead On: 5 May 1845
      Age when ticketed: 19 Can write? Yes

      I don�t think this Robert belongs to my family, as they seem to have
      been fair-skinned and blue eyed, so I hope he is yours!

      Best wishes,
      Judy
    • William Leslie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 1999
        Hello Judy;
        Thanks for the information. The Robert leslie I am looking for, should have been
        born about 1775, so I guess that this is not him.
        Regards
        William Leslie