Re: Death Index file updated

  • J
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
      Hello members of the Peterhead group,thank s to those kind people for their assistance.
      Just another question, does anyone know if Wade's offer to send information connected to the various indexes?.
      Regards,
      James.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
        Hi James,

        Yes I can send you the information from certificates, either from what I've
        transcribed or electronic copy if I have it. Post here what you are looking
        for.

        Regards,
        Wade.

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
          Hi Wade, good to hear from yousome time has passed since we last communicated. Thank you for your kind offer by the way!.
          I am looking for in the first instance information/copies of certs. for :

          1) Mary Garden,b:1844, d:1890,ref.number 272. Father William, Mother Collie.

          2)Robert Craig Garden,b:1914, d:1916, ref.number 73. Father John, Mother Collie.

          Information from the indexes that you have posted, I do have the Garden / Collie connection in my family tree, but not the full details.

          Your help would be greatly appreciated.
          Hear from you later,
          Regards James.

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
            Hi James,

            Have emailed you copy of certificates.

            Regards,

            Wade.

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
              Hi Wade, thank you for the certificates, however would you believe I pressed the wrong button,delete instead of save, may I please ask you to resend,very sorry.
              Regards James.

              --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

              > Hi James,
              >

              > Have emailed you copy of certificates.
              >

              > Regards,
              >
              > Wade.

            • J
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                Hi Wade, certificates received,thank you.
                More focused this time, will have to be careful in future.
                Regards,
                James.