Re: Death Index file updated

  • J
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 14, 2011
      Hello J. thank you for your speedy reply, I think?that I followed your instuctions however I only come up with the indexes posted by Wade about two/three weeks ago!!!, any idea what I may be doing wrong please??.
      Look forward to your reply.
      Regards,
      James.
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Virginia Adams" <vkadams@...> wrote:

      > click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take you to the file....click on Death index...vka

    • Mopar Man
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 14, 2011
        Give this link a try:

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> ,
        "Virginia Adams" <vkadams@...> wrote:

        > click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take
        you to the file....click on Death index...vka

      • J
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
          Hello members of the Peterhead group,thank s to those kind people for their assistance.
          Just another question, does anyone know if Wade's offer to send information connected to the various indexes?.
          Regards,
          James.

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
            Hi James,

            Yes I can send you the information from certificates, either from what I've
            transcribed or electronic copy if I have it. Post here what you are looking
            for.

            Regards,
            Wade.

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
              Hi Wade, good to hear from yousome time has passed since we last communicated. Thank you for your kind offer by the way!.
              I am looking for in the first instance information/copies of certs. for :

              1) Mary Garden,b:1844, d:1890,ref.number 272. Father William, Mother Collie.

              2)Robert Craig Garden,b:1914, d:1916, ref.number 73. Father John, Mother Collie.

              Information from the indexes that you have posted, I do have the Garden / Collie connection in my family tree, but not the full details.

              Your help would be greatly appreciated.
              Hear from you later,
              Regards James.

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                Hi James,

                Have emailed you copy of certificates.

                Regards,

                Wade.

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                  Hi Wade, thank you for the certificates, however would you believe I pressed the wrong button,delete instead of save, may I please ask you to resend,very sorry.
                  Regards James.

                  --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

                  > Hi James,
                  >

                  > Have emailed you copy of certificates.
                  >

                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Wade.

                • J
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                    Hi Wade, certificates received,thank you.
                    More focused this time, will have to be careful in future.
                    Regards,
                    James.