Re: Death Index file updated

  • J
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 14 6:36 AM
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

      > Death Index updated, over 7000 entries
      >
      > Regards,
      > Wade.

      Hi Wade, thank you for notification regarding the above.
      May I ask please ask where & how to access the indexes?.
      Look forward to your reply.
      Regards,
      James.
    • Virginia Adams
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 14 7:35 AM
        click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take you to the file....click on Death index...vka

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 14 8:24 AM
          Hello J. thank you for your speedy reply, I think?that I followed your instuctions however I only come up with the indexes posted by Wade about two/three weeks ago!!!, any idea what I may be doing wrong please??.
          Look forward to your reply.
          Regards,
          James.
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Virginia Adams" <vkadams@...> wrote:

          > click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take you to the file....click on Death index...vka

        • Mopar Man
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 14 9:02 AM
            Give this link a try:

            --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> ,
            "Virginia Adams" <vkadams@...> wrote:

            > click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take
            you to the file....click on Death index...vka

          • J
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 15 1:36 AM
              Hello members of the Peterhead group,thank s to those kind people for their assistance.
              Just another question, does anyone know if Wade's offer to send information connected to the various indexes?.
              Regards,
              James.

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 15 1:44 AM
                Hi James,

                Yes I can send you the information from certificates, either from what I've
                transcribed or electronic copy if I have it. Post here what you are looking
                for.

                Regards,
                Wade.

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 15 2:23 AM
                  Hi Wade, good to hear from yousome time has passed since we last communicated. Thank you for your kind offer by the way!.
                  I am looking for in the first instance information/copies of certs. for :

                  1) Mary Garden,b:1844, d:1890,ref.number 272. Father William, Mother Collie.

                  2)Robert Craig Garden,b:1914, d:1916, ref.number 73. Father John, Mother Collie.

                  Information from the indexes that you have posted, I do have the Garden / Collie connection in my family tree, but not the full details.

                  Your help would be greatly appreciated.
                  Hear from you later,
                  Regards James.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 15 5:17 AM
                    Hi James,

                    Have emailed you copy of certificates.

                    Regards,

                    Wade.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 15 5:32 AM
                      Hi Wade, thank you for the certificates, however would you believe I pressed the wrong button,delete instead of save, may I please ask you to resend,very sorry.
                      Regards James.

                      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

                      > Hi James,
                      >

                      > Have emailed you copy of certificates.
                      >

                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > Wade.

                    • J
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 15 5:46 AM
                        Hi Wade, certificates received,thank you.
                        More focused this time, will have to be careful in future.
                        Regards,
                        James.