Death Index file updated

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 13, 2011
      Death Index updated, over 7000 entries

      Regards,
      Wade.
    • J
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 14, 2011
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

        > Death Index updated, over 7000 entries
        >
        > Regards,
        > Wade.

        Hi Wade, thank you for notification regarding the above.
        May I ask please ask where & how to access the indexes?.
        Look forward to your reply.
        Regards,
        James.
      • Virginia Adams
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 14, 2011
          click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take you to the file....click on Death index...vka

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 14, 2011
            Hello J. thank you for your speedy reply, I think?that I followed your instuctions however I only come up with the indexes posted by Wade about two/three weeks ago!!!, any idea what I may be doing wrong please??.
            Look forward to your reply.
            Regards,
            James.
            --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Virginia Adams" <vkadams@...> wrote:

            > click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take you to the file....click on Death index...vka

          • Mopar Man
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 14, 2011
              Give this link a try:

              --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> ,
              "Virginia Adams" <vkadams@...> wrote:

              > click on the blue Peterhead link in the previous email and it will take
              you to the file....click on Death index...vka

            • J
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                Hello members of the Peterhead group,thank s to those kind people for their assistance.
                Just another question, does anyone know if Wade's offer to send information connected to the various indexes?.
                Regards,
                James.

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                  Hi James,

                  Yes I can send you the information from certificates, either from what I've
                  transcribed or electronic copy if I have it. Post here what you are looking
                  for.

                  Regards,
                  Wade.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                    Hi Wade, good to hear from yousome time has passed since we last communicated. Thank you for your kind offer by the way!.
                    I am looking for in the first instance information/copies of certs. for :

                    1) Mary Garden,b:1844, d:1890,ref.number 272. Father William, Mother Collie.

                    2)Robert Craig Garden,b:1914, d:1916, ref.number 73. Father John, Mother Collie.

                    Information from the indexes that you have posted, I do have the Garden / Collie connection in my family tree, but not the full details.

                    Your help would be greatly appreciated.
                    Hear from you later,
                    Regards James.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                      Hi James,

                      Have emailed you copy of certificates.

                      Regards,

                      Wade.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                        Hi Wade, thank you for the certificates, however would you believe I pressed the wrong button,delete instead of save, may I please ask you to resend,very sorry.
                        Regards James.

                        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...> wrote:

                        > Hi James,
                        >

                        > Have emailed you copy of certificates.
                        >

                        > Regards,
                        >
                        > Wade.

                      • J
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 15, 2011
                          Hi Wade, certificates received,thank you.
                          More focused this time, will have to be careful in future.
                          Regards,
                          James.