RE: [Peterhead] Edward Angus b.1843 Peterhead

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2011
      Example from Death Certificate indexing just now:

      Death 1877

      No.159, Henry Fox, died 1877 November Sixth, On board the Schooner "Asheen?"
      of Wick while off Rattray Head, male, age 55 years, parents: blank, cause:
      Congestion of the Lungs, Registered on the information of Al Simpson Jr.
      Procurator Fiscal (dated 4 Decr 1877).