Re: re Peterhead cemetaries.

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2011
      Hello James

      Just saw your posting about St Fergus. Bad weather lst year meant we did not manage to do much of it, but I have information for about two thirds of it. If you want to get back to me with the name you are looking for I will see if it is one we have already found.

      Regards

      Anne
      chair FHSB
      chair(at)fhsb.org.uk