Re: [Peterhead] Re: Family History Society of Buchan

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 5, 2011
      Ed,

      Email me at roy at scotmail dot net regarding your CD problem and I will try to assist.

      Regards,

      Roy

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 5, 2011
        Hello Ed

        I am afraid that our website is down at the moment, but the email addresses should be working.
        If you contact me direct at chair(at)fhsb.org.uk, or my personal address of anne.allan35(at)btinternet.com, I will see what I can do to help you with your CD problem.

        Regards

        Anne
        Chair
        FHSB