Re: Family History Society of Buchan

  • Ed Campbell
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 5, 2011
      I am having problems getting through to subject. The response I get is they
      want my "user code".

      I am having problems with a CD I purchased couple years ago - "St Peter's
      Old Churchyard".

      Is there an email address available for them?

      Ed. Campbell

      Canada

      We do not accept nor send chain e-mails that are address gatherers.

    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 5, 2011
        Ed,

        Email me at roy at scotmail dot net regarding your CD problem and I will try to assist.

        Regards,

        Roy

        ________________________________
        I am having problems getting through to subject. The response I get is they
        want my "user code".

        I am having problems with a CD I purchased couple years ago - "St Peter's
        Old Churchyard".

        Is there an email address available for them?

        Ed. Campbell

        Canada

        We do not accept nor send chain e-mails that are address gatherers.

        This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. The sender disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails sent to Weatherford e-mail accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by external service providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems, investigate illegal or inappropriate behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails (spam). This process could result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at our organization. Moreover, based on the scanning results, the full text of e-mails and attachments may be made available to Weatherford security and other personnel for review and appropriate action. If you have any concerns about this process, please contact us at dataprivacy@....
        ===============================
        CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

        This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
        If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
        Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
        The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
        or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.

      • Anne
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 5, 2011
          Hello Ed

          I am afraid that our website is down at the moment, but the email addresses should be working.
          If you contact me direct at chair(at)fhsb.org.uk, or my personal address of anne.allan35(at)btinternet.com, I will see what I can do to help you with your CD problem.

          Regards

          Anne
          Chair
          FHSB