RE: [Peterhead] Davidson-Sangster

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2011
      Sorry forgot to add Death Certificate details in case you don't already
      have:

      Peterhead 1870 Deaths:

      No. 160, Isabella Copland Davidson, Single, died 1870 October 2nd 8h AM
      Roneheads, female, aged 5 months, parents: Robert Davidson, Seaman and
      Margaret Davidson ms Baillie, cause: weakly from birth (twin), informant:
      Jane Yule, her x mark, Maternal Grand-aunt, present 45 Broad Street.

      Regards,

      Wade.