Davidson-Sangster

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2011
      Hi William,

      Thank you for the certificates, but I'm only indexing for Peterhead and
      civil registration period 1855 onwards, therefore I'll only add the
      marriage.

      In regards to your Davidson-Sangster family, they can be found in the 1851
      Census, District 13, Page 12, No.56, 27 Kirk Street, Peterhead.

      Mary Sangster, Head, age 40, born Ellon

      Robert Davidson, son, age 10, born Cruden

      Alexander Beaton, son, age 4, born Peterhead

      Also includes three lodgers.

      I didn't record the condition, ie Widow/married/unmarried and occupations
      when transcribing for indexing. Therefore I'd suggest having a look at the
      image on Scotlandspeople site. Either Robert's father died before the 1851
      census or he is possibly at Sea.

      Regards,

      Wade.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2011
        Sorry forgot to add Death Certificate details in case you don't already
        have:

        Peterhead 1870 Deaths:

        No. 160, Isabella Copland Davidson, Single, died 1870 October 2nd 8h AM
        Roneheads, female, aged 5 months, parents: Robert Davidson, Seaman and
        Margaret Davidson ms Baillie, cause: weakly from birth (twin), informant:
        Jane Yule, her x mark, Maternal Grand-aunt, present 45 Broad Street.

        Regards,

        Wade.