School Brae

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011
      I seem to remember that School Brae was later (and still is) known as Uphill Lane. At one time it was also known as the Mission Brae when the Seamans Mission was located there.
      I guess that, further back in time, there may have been a school around there hence the name School Brae.
      Not 100 percent sure if this is correct, maybe someone might be able to confirm.

      Alex Ritchie