RE: Peterhead Lists

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Hi Dale,

      I have not researched any Keith's from Peterhead, even though it is a famous
      name in Peterhead and also includes a statue in front of the town hall of
      Field Marshall James Keith and there is an Peterhead know as Keith Inch.

      The Peterhead indexes are for 1855 onwards, so trying to prove a connection
      back to Rev. James Keith in 1696 would be very difficult.

      Hopefully if a member of the newsgroup reading this is interested in Keiths
      from Peterhead they get in contact with you.

      Regards,

      Wade.