William Morrison - Peterhead - April 12,1895

  • nanapapapapanana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
      Hello: I'am trying to find the middle name of:

      William Morrison b. April 12,1895 in Peterhead

      William's parent's - William Morrison & Isabella(Knight)Morrison.

      Thanks to all for any help.

      Sandi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
        Hi Sandi,

        I don't have the certificates, but you have two choices 1895 in Peterhead:

        1895 MORRISON WILLIAM M PETERHEAD /ABERDEEN 232/01 0191

        1895 MORRISON WILLIAM BODDIE M PETERHEAD /ABERDEEN 232/01 0182

        You will need to look at the certificate to confirm which is yours, either
        online at http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk or at Edinburgh PRO

        Regards,

        Wade.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
          Good Morning Wade:    Thanks so much for your reply - information and direction.   I'll give it a try.