slessor/thomson

  • donut@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28 10:22 AM
      have a lewis SLESSOR and barbara THOMSON m.1862 show 1 son james died at birth 1864.no info from 1881 census,can you look in 1851 census for lewis and find out parents and birth.also wade is there a place where you can buy 1851 census on cd's and seaman records.thanks donut@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 1999
        donut@... wrote:

        > have a lewis SLESSOR and barbara THOMSON m.1862 show 1 son james died at birth 1864.no info from 1881 census,can you look in 1851 census for lewis and find out parents and birth.

        Sorry no Lewis Slessor in the 1851 Peterhead Census.

        also wade is there a place where you can buy 1851 census on cd's and
        seaman records.

        No Scottish 1851 census on CD's, but some have been indexed and
        published in book form, microfiche. Mostly available through Family
        History Societies. I don't know of any Seaman records available, other
        than through LDS FHS and Records Offices.

        1864 Peterhead Deaths
        No.36, James Slessor, single, 13 Feb.1864 9h 30m pm at 9 Broad Place,
        male, 18 days, parents: Lewis Slessor Ship Carpenter and Barbara Slessor
        ms Thomson, cause: Unknown, no medical attendant, informant: Lewis
        Slessor, father, present.