Re: account info

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
      Hi Jean,

      Nobody in this group has your yahoo account details (password). I am able to tell you that it looks like your yahoo ID is jeancameron36.

      When signing in to Yahoo, you will need to look for the having trouble/forgot password, they will normally reset your password and send a new one to the email address you registered with.

      Regards,
      Wade.

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Jean Cameron" <jeancameron-calif@...> wrote:

      > i am having difficulty accessing you please send me my account info thanks jean cameron

    • Jean Cameron
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
        thanks wade it is very frustrating to say the least