account info

  • Jean Cameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
      i am having difficulty accessing you please send me my account info thanks jean cameron

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
        Hi Jean,

        Nobody in this group has your yahoo account details (password). I am able to tell you that it looks like your yahoo ID is jeancameron36.

        When signing in to Yahoo, you will need to look for the having trouble/forgot password, they will normally reset your password and send a new one to the email address you registered with.

        Regards,
        Wade.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
          thanks wade it is very frustrating to say the least