Re: Happy New Year

  • ogstonfamilyresearcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2011
      Welcome back Wade!!!!

      I just wanted to let you know how much I loved that site. When I first started my family tree, your site was a much loved resource and now 10 years later I am finding about a whole other family line that I had never known about before and miss your site BIG TIME!!!

      Thank you so much for posting the Peterhead files!!!!!

      Cheers
      Susan