Peterhead Births

  • wsbphd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      Have just uploaded the Peterhead Births index, it seems that I've lost my orginal database. I've managed to salvage a list from old web pages, but not sure how update this is.

      I know I didn't have that many records, as I've mostly been concentrating on indexing the death certificates.

      Again, if you have any birth certificates that are not in the index and you would like to share the information with others, could you please email them to me and I'll add them to the index, thank you.