re Peterhead site

  • ljthom2003@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I have been trying to access Wade’s site for a couple of days with no luck

      http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/

      Is there a problem or is it just me?

      Thanks

      Lyn

      Researching Clubb & Davidson

    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
        I am getting an http 400 error back Lyn - connection refused - so looks like a server or hosting issue ...

        Regards,

        Roy

        ________________________________

        I have been trying to access Wade’s site for a couple of days with no luck

        http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/

        Is there a problem or is it just me?

        Thanks

        Lyn

        Researching Clubb & Davidson

        CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

        This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
        If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
        Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
        The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
        or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.