Re: Descendants of Alexander Birnie born 1814

  • ogstonfamilyresearcher
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2010
      Thank you David - that helped - I didnt have Jane marrying John Thom and since found that they had a son Alexander Birnie Thom born Dec 10 1868.

      I have also found that Margaret Birnie married Alfred Barclay and had 4 children.

      You can find my work (and sources)on this family at
      http://smarlow.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=smarlow&view=0&pid=603&randi=80756525&switch=0

      Cheers
      Susan
    • David Britt
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2010
        Susan.. Glad it helped.  A site you might want to visit is birnie.org.   Also if
        you search the Birnie name on the Peterhead site you will find a great amount of
        informaiton in previous inquiries.  Cheers.. db

        ________________________________

      • ljthom2003@yahoo.com.au
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
          Hi everyone,

          I have been trying to access Wade’s site for a couple of days with no luck

          http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/

          Is there a problem or is it just me?

          Thanks

          Lyn

          Researching Clubb & Davidson

        • Henderson, Roy
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
            I am getting an http 400 error back Lyn - connection refused - so looks like a server or hosting issue ...

            Regards,

            Roy

            ________________________________

            I have been trying to access Wade’s site for a couple of days with no luck

            http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/

            Is there a problem or is it just me?

            Thanks

            Lyn

            Researching Clubb & Davidson

            CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

            This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
            If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
            Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
            The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
            or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.