Re: [Peterhead] Descendants of Alexander Birnie born 1814

  • David Britt
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2010
      Susan.  This site will take you directly to all the information I have on
      Alexander Birnie and his decendents and antecedents.
      http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=dvldog&id=I274%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0

      Hope this helps.  db

      David Britt
      Oceanside, CA

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2010
        Thank you David - that helped - I didnt have Jane marrying John Thom and since found that they had a son Alexander Birnie Thom born Dec 10 1868.

        I have also found that Margaret Birnie married Alfred Barclay and had 4 children.

        You can find my work (and sources)on this family at
        http://smarlow.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=smarlow&view=0&pid=603&randi=80756525&switch=0

        Cheers
        Susan
      • David Britt
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2010
          Susan.. Glad it helped.  A site you might want to visit is birnie.org.   Also if
          you search the Birnie name on the Peterhead site you will find a great amount of
          informaiton in previous inquiries.  Cheers.. db

          ________________________________

        • ljthom2003@yahoo.com.au
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
            Hi everyone,

            I have been trying to access Wade’s site for a couple of days with no luck

            http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/

            Is there a problem or is it just me?

            Thanks

            Lyn

            Researching Clubb & Davidson

          • Henderson, Roy
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 29, 2010
              I am getting an http 400 error back Lyn - connection refused - so looks like a server or hosting issue ...

              Regards,

              Roy

              ________________________________

              I have been trying to access Wade’s site for a couple of days with no luck

              http://users.bigpond.net.au/phdgen/

              Is there a problem or is it just me?

              Thanks

              Lyn

              Researching Clubb & Davidson

              CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

              This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
              If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
              Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
              The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
              or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.