Re: Searching

  • aclubb2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Milne" <sznm3v@...> wrote:

      > Hello my name is Peter Milne, my Grandfather Frederick Clubb Pirie Milne either lived or was born in Peterhead circa 1898 and I am seeking any information - thanks

      Peter

      I don't have a Frederick Clubb Pirie Milne but wondered if this may be a connection for you:

      I have a Frederick Dyson Clubb, father of Frederick George Davidson Clubb (illigitimate) b 30 Jul 1908 and Isabel (Jean) Clubb (illigitimate) b 02 Dec 1909. Both children born in Shettleston, Lanark, the mother was Christian Vass Davidson.

      Frederick Dyson Clubb and Christian Vass Dividson both belong to the Peterhead area and had 3 other later children, Hilda, Dudley and Arnold who may have been legitimate.

      Isabel (Jean) Clubb married Albert Milne about 1929.

      That's as much as I have on the Milne side. I have more on the Clubb side.

      Good luck with your research.
      Alan Clubb
      e: a.clubb@...
    • flss1
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
        Is this him in the 1901 Peterhead census?

        10 UGIE STREET;
        ROBERT PIRIE MILNE,HEAD,37,STONECUTTER,BORN FRASERBURGH
        BELLA MILNE,WIFE,31,BORN PETERHEAD
        ROBERT PIRIE MILNE,SON,13,
        ALEXANDER PIRIE MILNE,SON,12
        JOSEPH PIRIE MILNE,SON,10
        FREDERICK P.MILNE,SON,7
        JAMES CHILL (AS TRANSCRIBED IN ANCESTRY)MILNE,SON,3
        WILLIAM CLUBB MILNE,SON,7.
        ALL 6 SONS BORN IN PETERHEAD.