Re: [Peterhead] Re: genealogy Re getting connected

  • Keith Baigrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Hi,

      I have to say I am sick to death of trying to access my account.

      For some reason, having asked for yet another a new password and having had the latest verified, and then attempted to get access (even after waiting some time), your stupidly complex system STILL will not allow me access.??

      This is far from the first time this has happened?? I don't have this problem anywhere else..and I don't use yahoo anywhere else!. Which tells me something..why do I bother!

      This is positively my last attempt to regain contact with the Yahoo Peterhead Group, which is a great pity as they are a great bunch of people.

      Yours sincerely,

      Keith Baigrie