Re: genealogy

  • Ken Tryon
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2010
      Would like to find out the date of Jane Smith's death.  My best knowledge is she
      died June/July of 1895 and her husband was Alexander Smith a tailor.  Any
      information on the death certificate would be
      appreciated.

    • Ray Hennessy
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2010
        On 30 September 2010 14:18, Ken Tryon <tryonken@...> wrote:

        > > Would like to find out the date of Jane Smith's death. My best knowledge
        > is she died June/July of 1895 and her husband was Alexander Smith a tailor.
        > Any information on the death certificate would be appreciated.

        ======================================

        Hi Ken

        She doesn't appear on Scotland's People in Aberdeenshire but there are 7
        Jeans and 66 Jane SMITHs who died in Scotland in 1895. One of the latter
        also had the surname DAVIDSON associated with her. You could invest a
        little cash and have a look at that record.

        The record isn't on the "Sct BDM" site so no-one has lodged the details
        there yet.
        --
        Best wishes

        Ray

        BTW did you pick up my previous response?

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2010
          Would like to know if a Williamson married a George Davidson during the time
          frame about 1785  and 1805?

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
            On 5 October 2010 14:13, Ken Tryon <tryonken@...> wrote:

            > Would like to know if a Williamson married a George Davidson during the
            > time
            > frame about 1785 and 1805?

            Ken

            And I would like to know if you got/read my previous responses?

            Ray