Re: Simpson, Bisset, Robertson

  • ogstonfamilyresearcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
      Eleven years later and I have found out a bit more regarding an orginal request.

      Christian Simpson Robertson was born 1873 and her parents were George Robertson and Helen Simpson. In the 1881 census George's age was 53, place of birth listed was Keithhall and his occupation was draper. They were living at 20 Merchant St, Peterhead.

      I would love to know more about this George Robertson!!!!

      Christian Simpson Robertson then married Evan Bissett. They had Eileen in 1900 and Jessie in 1901.

      Eileen married James Simpson and Jessie married James Gordon.

      Any more information on any of these people would be greatly appreciated!

      Cheers
      Susan