Re: ROBB family of Peterhead

  • Barbara Dawes
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
      Hi Susan,

      The Ann McRAE in my database died before 1841 and was married to Donald McPHERSON born about 1776 Invernesshire, Scotland and died before 1851. They were the parents of Jane McPHERSON born between 1829 and 1832 (various sources) Invernesshire and died February 26, 1893 Kilmun, Argyllshire. She married James BRUCE (1831-1910) on Jun 8, 1854 Dunoon & Kilmun, Argyllshire.

      Barbara Dawes
      Ontario, Canada