Re: [Peterhead] information & invite

  • Kenmalley4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
      We will try our best to get the talk published in the F H S B newsletter or
      as a file on the various sites
      regards Kenny Malley ( for FHSB )

      marysb@... writes:

      I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter,
      please?

      Mary Barnes

      On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

      > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
      > >
      > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
      > >will present her findings at her talk
      >
      > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
      > there etc.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Elisabeth
      >
      > Elisabeth Wilson
      > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
      > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
      > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
      > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
      > __._,_.__

      Mary Barnes
      _marysb@..._ (mailto:marysb@...)

    • ELIZABETH CASEY
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010

        That would be brilliant. Thank you.

        marysb@... writes:

        I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter,
        please?

        Mary Barnes

        On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

        > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
        > >
        > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
        > >will present her findings at her talk
        >
        > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
        > there etc.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Elisabeth
        >
        > Elisabeth Wilson
        > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
        > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
        > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
        > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
        > __._,_.__

        Mary Barnes
        _marysb@..._ (mailto:marysb@...)