clark/bruce

  • donut@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 9:48 PM
      marriage cert.of my 2nd great grandparents mary NOBLE and alexander CLARK m.June 24, 1862,peterhead show parents james CLARK and jane BRUCE m.August 14, 1824,peterhead.searching for CLARK and BRUCE other children,and birth dates of james and jane also.alexander was born in 1839 so i'm sure there were others between 1824 and 1839.wade could you look in 1851 census for them .thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 1999
        donut@... wrote:

        > marriage cert.of my 2nd great grandparents mary NOBLE and alexander CLARK m.June 24, 1862,peterhead show parents james CLARK and jane BRUCE m.August 14, 1824,peterhead.searching for CLARK and BRUCE other children,and birth dates of james and jane also.alexander was born in 1839 so i'm sure there were others between 1824 and 1839.wade could you look in 1851 census for them .thanks

        1851 Peterhead Census
        District 11, page 44, No.195, Back Street
        James Clark, head, age 49, Belhelvie, Abd
        Jean Clark, wife, 52, Stoneness?, Abd
        Elisabeth Clark, daur, 21, Peterhead
        Ann Clark, daur, 17, Peterhead
        Alexander Clark, 13, Peterhead