Re: [Peterhead] information & invite

  • Elisabeth Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
      At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:

      >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
      >will present her findings at her talk

      Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
      there etc.

      Regards,
      Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Wilson
      Lenah Valley, Tasmania
      SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
      (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
    • Mary Barnes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
        I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter, please?

        Mary Barnes

        On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

        > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
        > >
        > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
        > >will present her findings at her talk
        >
        > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
        > there etc.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Elisabeth
        >
        > Elisabeth Wilson
        > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
        > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
        > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
        > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
        > __._,_.__

        Mary Barnes
        marysb@...

      • Kenmalley4@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
          We will try our best to get the talk published in the F H S B newsletter or
          as a file on the various sites
          regards Kenny Malley ( for FHSB )

          marysb@... writes:

          I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter,
          please?

          Mary Barnes

          On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

          > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
          > >
          > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
          > >will present her findings at her talk
          >
          > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
          > there etc.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Elisabeth
          >
          > Elisabeth Wilson
          > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
          > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
          > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
          > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
          > __._,_.__

          Mary Barnes
          _marysb@..._ (mailto:marysb@...)

        • ELIZABETH CASEY
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010

            That would be brilliant. Thank you.

            marysb@... writes:

            I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter,
            please?

            Mary Barnes

            On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

            > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
            > >
            > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
            > >will present her findings at her talk
            >
            > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
            > there etc.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Elisabeth
            >
            > Elisabeth Wilson
            > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
            > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
            > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
            > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
            > __._,_.__

            Mary Barnes
            _marysb@..._ (mailto:marysb@...)