information & invite

  • Kenmalley4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
      Press Release

      As part of the Buchan's Larder Festival, the Family History Society of
      Buchan will
      be hosting a talk on the Fishing Heritage of Buchan.
      The fisher families now living in and around Fraserburgh/Peterhead did not
      always
      live there, but have, over the centuries, migrated up and down our
      coastline.
      Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and will
      present her
      findings at her talk on Wednesday 15th September 2010 at Arbuthnot House,
      Broad St. Peterhead, starting at 7 PM. Everyone is welcome to come along,
      and as usual the
      talk will be followed by refreshments and a chance to mingle and chat

      Contact for questions :
      Anne Allan
      Tel : 01779 841422 or 07801 900853
      E- Mail : _Chair@..._ (mailto:Chair@...)
      _www.fhsb.org.uk_ (http://www.fhsb.org.uk)
      regards Kenny Malley

    • Elisabeth Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
        At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:

        >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
        >will present her findings at her talk

        Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
        there etc.

        Regards,
        Elisabeth

        Elisabeth Wilson
        Lenah Valley, Tasmania
        SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
        (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
      • Mary Barnes
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
          I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter, please?

          Mary Barnes

          On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

          > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
          > >
          > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
          > >will present her findings at her talk
          >
          > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
          > there etc.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Elisabeth
          >
          > Elisabeth Wilson
          > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
          > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
          > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
          > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
          > __._,_.__

          Mary Barnes
          marysb@...

        • Kenmalley4@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2010
            We will try our best to get the talk published in the F H S B newsletter or
            as a file on the various sites
            regards Kenny Malley ( for FHSB )

            marysb@... writes:

            I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter,
            please?

            Mary Barnes

            On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

            > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
            > >
            > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
            > >will present her findings at her talk
            >
            > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
            > there etc.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Elisabeth
            >
            > Elisabeth Wilson
            > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
            > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
            > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
            > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
            > __._,_.__

            Mary Barnes
            _marysb@..._ (mailto:marysb@...)

          • ELIZABETH CASEY
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010

              That would be brilliant. Thank you.

              marysb@... writes:

              I agree with Elisabeth. Could the talk be published in the FHSB newsletter,
              please?

              Mary Barnes

              On 10/09/2010, at 9:27 PM, Elisabeth Wilson wrote:

              > At 06:52 PM 10/09/2010, you wrote:
              > >
              > >Margie Davidson has researched the movements of these families, and
              > >will present her findings at her talk
              >
              > Is there any chance of getting this in written form?? Oh that we were
              > there etc.
              >
              > Regards,
              > Elisabeth
              >
              > Elisabeth Wilson
              > Lenah Valley, Tasmania
              > researching GORDON (Peterhead) GIBB (Peterhead) YOUNG (Slains/Cruden)
              > SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG
              > (Strichen) DAVIDSON (Strichen)
              > __._,_.__

              Mary Barnes
              _marysb@..._ (mailto:marysb@...)