Re: [Peterhead] Re: Robertson Mat{t}hew's family

  • chick mathew
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
      Hi Susan, yes I have this already, I'm trying to find where and when Robertson senior and his siblings were born. I do have quite a bit of information his family were Alexander b1830c d1876 aboard the Theseus, Thomas b 1823c d1891 Peterhead, Janet b1827c,  Andrew b1828c, Robertson b1829c d 1911 Grangemouth Scotland, Margaret b 1830c James b 1831c d1906 in Dalyesford Victoria Australia. Parents were Alexander Matthew and Margaret Robertson marriage unknown, Margaret's parents were Peter Robertson and Isabell OGSTON. I am trying to find if Alexander {1830} was married and had a family, also anything about Robertson {1861} he appeared on the 1881 census then nothing until he arrived in Glasgow from New York 1908 as a ships fitter and went back to NY IN 1909. So many brickwalls I am losing track, any help would be appreciated.    regards Chick Mathew

      --- On Wed, 8/9/10, ogstonfamilyresearcher <familyhunter57@...> wrorte:

      From: ogstonfamilyresearcher <familyhunter57@...>
      Subject: [Peterhead] Re: Robertson Mat{t}hew's family
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 8 September, 2010, 20:32t

      I dont know if you have this information already...but this is what I have found.

      Groom's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Bride's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Marriage Date: 19 Oct 1854

      Marriage Place: Peterhead,Aberdeen,Scotland

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M11232-5

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 993353

      Collection: Scotland Marriages, 1561-1910

      Name: Alexander Matthew

      Gender: Male

      Baptism/Christening Date: 09 Dec 1854

      Baptism/Christening Place: PETERHEAD,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Mother's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11232-6

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 993354

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Name: William Matthew

      Gender: Male

      Birth Date: 25 Oct 1856

      Birthplace: PETERHEAD,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Mother's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11232-1

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 6035516

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Name: William Robertson Matthew

      Gender: Male

      Birth Date: 26 Apr 1859

      Birthplace: PETERHEAD,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Mother's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11232-1

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 6035516

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Name: Robertson Mathew

      Gender: Male

      Birth Date: 15 Aug 1861

      Birthplace: PETERHEAD,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Mathew

      Mother's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11232-1

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 6035516

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Name: Eliza Ann Matthew

      Gender: Female

      Birth Date: 09 Jun 1864

      Birthplace: SAINT NICHOLAS,ABERDEEN,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Mother's Name: Elizabeth Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11168-1

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 6035516

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Name: James Cow Matthew

      Gender: Male

      Birth Date: 07 Jan 1869

      Birthplace: PETERHEAD,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Mother's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11232-1

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 6035516

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Name: John Scroggie Matthew

      Gender: Male

      Birth Date: 31 Mar 1872

      Birthplace: PETERHEAD,ABERDEEN,SCOTLAND

      Father's Name: Robertson Matthew

      Mother's Name: Eliza Robertson

      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C11232-1

      System Origin: Scotland-ODM

      Source Film Number: 6035516

      Collection: Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950

      Cheers

      Susan