invitation

  • Kenmalley4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      THE FAMILY HISTORY SOCIETY OF BUCHAN
      We will be in attendance at the Fraserburgh Heritage Centre Open Day on
      Saturday 18 Sep 2010 from 11 am - 3 pm.
      Come along and see what we have to offer.
      Not started your own family history yet? Not sure how to start? Come and
      speak to us and we can set you on the right track.
      If you have a brick wall that you can't get over then we may be able to
      help,
      I and several members will be in attendance so come and say hello.
      We will have a selection of books for sale plus leaflets (including
      membership forms) available to take away.
      Regards Kenny Malley