Re: [Peterhead] Re: Urgent Help Needed Please..

  • Jean Cameron
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29 12:23 PM
      I agree with you Margaret - I would not touch it with a ten foot pole. Any mention of such robbery in the news? Jean
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29 12:24 PM
        David Britt wrote:

        > This is definately a scam.. I can assure you I am not in Scotland and do
        > not need help. I now need to check if my email has been infected. db

        Odd that it used your email address. As soon as I see the infamous words
        'Western Union' I smell scam straight away. Gotta love the sheer
        incompetence of the criminals though; asking for an amount to be
        addressed to 'Scotland, UK'. That's bound to find them...

        Dave
      • Pam Cameron
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2010
          Any update on this mater?