Simpson family

  • Malcolm Simpson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2010
      For Alex. Ritchie.
      Hi Alex,
      I'm not sure whether you have seen the details of Lair 388?I have tried to copy it and send it as an attachment but it is too faint so I will have to type it out.

      388 Family of Geo.Simpson Shipmaster.

      Nov.3 1847 Robert Harriet Infant
      Aug.8 1849 Matilda Harriet Infant Roanheads
      June 3 1839 Mary Murray " Union Street
      Sept.12 1861 John Simpson 2m Jamaica Street
      Sept.28 1861 Catherine Martin 46 Queen Street
      Apr.8 1862 John Simpson 9 Prince Street
      Sept.30 1862 Elspet Martin 2 Marischal Steet
      Jan.7 1873 Alex.Martin 9.m Roanheads
      July 15 1875 Margt Jane Martin 3.m do
      Aug.10 1876 Sophie S Ross 74 do
      Nov.23 1880 Alexandrina Martin 2m 12 Crooked Lane
      May 21 1892 James McL Martin 6 1/2 Roanheads
      May 21 1894 John Martin 6 1/2 do
      Feb.12 1896 Daniel Ross 44 Queens Street
      Jan.19 1898 Archibald McD Davidson 7m Langa?e
      Feb.17 1906 Sophie R Watson 53 Roanheads

      Hope you find the above of interest.Obviously these families were all interelated.
      Best Wishes,Malcolm.