Searching

  • Peter Milne
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
      Hello my name is Peter Milne, my Grandfather Frederick Clubb Pirie Milne either lived or was born in Peterhead circa 1898 and I am seeking any information - thanks
    • scotnel4
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Milne" <sznm3v@...> wrote:

        > Hello my name is Peter Milne, my Grandfather Frederick Clubb Pirie Milne either lived or was born in Peterhead circa 1898 and I am seeking any information - thanks

        There is a Frederick Clubb Milne born in 1893 at Peterhead. You can view his birth entry at www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

        This looks like him with his family in 1901 -

        Robert Pirie Milne 37
        Bella Milne 31
        Robert Pirie Milne 13
        Alexander P Milne 12
        Joseph P Milne 10
        Fredrick P Milne 7
        James Chill Milne 3
        William Chebb Milne 7

        Regards,
        Annette
      • aclubb2004
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Milne" <sznm3v@...> wrote:

          > Hello my name is Peter Milne, my Grandfather Frederick Clubb Pirie Milne either lived or was born in Peterhead circa 1898 and I am seeking any information - thanks

          Peter

          I don't have a Frederick Clubb Pirie Milne but wondered if this may be a connection for you:

          I have a Frederick Dyson Clubb, father of Frederick George Davidson Clubb (illigitimate) b 30 Jul 1908 and Isabel (Jean) Clubb (illigitimate) b 02 Dec 1909. Both children born in Shettleston, Lanark, the mother was Christian Vass Davidson.

          Frederick Dyson Clubb and Christian Vass Dividson both belong to the Peterhead area and had 3 other later children, Hilda, Dudley and Arnold who may have been legitimate.

          Isabel (Jean) Clubb married Albert Milne about 1929.

          That's as much as I have on the Milne side. I have more on the Clubb side.

          Good luck with your research.
          Alan Clubb
          e: a.clubb@...
        • flss1
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
            Is this him in the 1901 Peterhead census?

            10 UGIE STREET;
            ROBERT PIRIE MILNE,HEAD,37,STONECUTTER,BORN FRASERBURGH
            BELLA MILNE,WIFE,31,BORN PETERHEAD
            ROBERT PIRIE MILNE,SON,13,
            ALEXANDER PIRIE MILNE,SON,12
            JOSEPH PIRIE MILNE,SON,10
            FREDERICK P.MILNE,SON,7
            JAMES CHILL (AS TRANSCRIBED IN ANCESTRY)MILNE,SON,3
            WILLIAM CLUBB MILNE,SON,7.
            ALL 6 SONS BORN IN PETERHEAD.