Re: Re:[Peterhead] Hutchison family

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi George,
      Found some more of your family in Peterhead.

      William Hutchison, seaman in Peterhead and Marjory Smith
      his wife, a son John Smith born 19 Aug 1845 bap 26 Aug 1845
      before James Robertson and James Hutchison

      William Hutchison, seaman in Peterhead and Marjory Smith
      his wife a dau Mary Jane and a son James,
      twins born 25 Oct 1851 bap 2 Nov 1851
      before James Robertson and James Hutchison

      William Hutchison, seaman in Peterhead and Marjory Smith
      his wife a dau Wilhelmina born 28 Oct 1853 bap 1 Dec 1853
      before Alexander Watson and Robert Hutchison

      There are another 2 William Hutchison's in the same time period but with different wives.
      This entry has no mothers name.

      William Hutchison, seaman in Peterhead a dau Isabella Sarah
      born 5 Sept 1843 bap 13 Sept 1843
      before George Porter and George Bruce

      There are records of the Hutchison's (perhaps not all your direct line) going back to the 1790'a in Peterhead and Boddam,
      if you would like me to help you, I offer to, but contact me off line.
      cci@...

      Best wishes,
      Catherine
      Bassendean, Perth, Western Australia