Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] Hutchison family

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      To whomever sent this message, no name.

      William Hutchison, seaman in Peterhead and Marjory Smith
      his wife, a dau Margaret born 24th Sept 1848 bap 26 Sept 1848
      before Thomas and James Hutchison

      William Hutchison, seaman in Peterhead and Marjory Smith
      his wife, a dau Ann born 20 Feb 1847 bap 26 Feb 1`847
      before Johnm Sutherland and Henry McLean

      Catherine

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
        Catherine

        Thanks for this information