That's the latest fashion. h-

  • johnwirvine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Allow me to introduce a website,wto-sell.com,which offers many kinds of handbags (LV,Hermes,D&G,Chanel,Prada and so on)
      and shoes including christian louboutin &UGG boots and Rolex,Omega,IWC,ect watches.They are all world brands and brand new,
      you can retail or wholesale on our website,competive price and good quanlity what we can assure,and we accept papal and credit
      card payment which are safe and fast,
      Don`t worry,don`t miss .
      ?? ( wto-sell.com)
      v-