dear friend:

  • ALLAN HARROP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      dear friend:
      I have a good news to share with you,last week I order an Apple Laptop from the website:<e-overshop.com> and I received it today, the item is very cheap but brandnew and original! It's amazing! There have a lot of electronic products on this web, many peorson speak high it, so I share the good news to you hope you can enjoy it!