William Paton born abt 1796

  • wolfpacmom55
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hello group, I am the reseacher who has been trying to get into the group, apparently the site was having technical difficulties.

      I am researching William Paton b: abt 1796 Scotland
      later lived in Peterhead. Scotland
      had daughter Jean Paton born 1827 Peterhead married William Fowlie

      the IGI shows four additional children born to a William Paton:
      William 1823
      Cath Robertson born 1821
      George born 1830
      Ann 1833

      A couple of different Patons show up in the Census, one without a husband which would mean that William died prior to 1841 and that would make Elizabeth the mother of Jean.

      No mother is listed. I know that a William Paton 1855 (possibly son of William 1823) from Peterhead later immigrated to Australia...

      I have searched OPR's and IGI to no avail. need parents of William, Wife of William 1796 etc.

      Any help from fellow researchers would be greatly appreciated.
    • Cci
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        This is from Scotlandspeople.

        WILLIAM PATAN