Re: [Peterhead] New member

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
      Just to give you some response, I'm not sure if the list administrator is currently actively monitoring the list. Thus, new member requests may not be being dealt with as promptly as previously.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        Hi Viv,

        The Group site was having problems accepting new members. They should now have access, no new members pending.

        Regards,
        Wade.