New member

  • v11buk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi all

      Just making an equiry on behalf of a fellow researcher.

      "How long does it normally take for membership to be processed after applying to join the group?"

      Thanks
      Viv
    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
        Just to give you some response, I'm not sure if the list administrator is currently actively monitoring the list. Thus, new member requests may not be being dealt with as promptly as previously.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
          Hi Viv,

          The Group site was having problems accepting new members. They should now have access, no new members pending.

          Regards,
          Wade.