Robert Davidson Seaman

  • william_scheyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      Hi All:

      I am trying to locate the death and burial records of my ggg grandfather Robert Davidson a seaman from the Peterhead area. To the best of my knowledge and belief, he died sometime between 1840 and 1860.

      He was the father of my gg grandfather Captain Robert Davidson a Ships Master born October 28, 1840 in Cruden. Captain Robert Davidson's marriage certificate clearly states that on January 13, 1860 his father was a deceased Seaman named Robert Davidson.

      William E. Scheyer