Re: [Peterhead]

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010

      Please excuse a brief reply but I have just read your email on my mobile and wanted to at least give an immediate response.

      This list is monitored by several of the FHSB Committee and, on behalf of the FHSB I would offer apologies for what appears to have been a less than satisfactory experience for you.

      The Committee will check what has gone wrong regarding your purchase and we will ensure that any technical problems you are still having get resolved.

      Once again, apologies.