  • DeLories Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      I need some help on the Cemeteries in Peterhead.
      Last fall I had ordered the CD for St Peters Old Churchyard thru the Peterhead Historical Society. For a long time I never got the CD and when it finally arrived they sent me the wrong one. They sent Memorial Inscriptions Peterhead Cemetery, Constitution Street. I notified them that a CD had arrived but was the wrong one. I offered to send it back but they said to just keep it and they would send me the correct one. That they did and I emailed them that it had arrived and thanked them very much for being so kind. WELL, after I put the CD in my computer it did not work. After a couple of months going thru all of this process I was sadly disappointed. I emailed them again and told them what had happened and would, again, be happy to return the CD and would they please send me one that works. Now I have Vista on one computer but XP on my other and it did NOT work on either computers. Guess what, I never heard from them again. I'm not sure if they thought I was pulling something or what - which believe me I was not doing anything like that.
      Most of my family, as far as I know, are buried in the St Peters Old Churchyard and I truly do want that CD.
      Has anyone else had any problems with this and can you please offer me some advise. I am so very disappointed.
      Thank you for your kind consideration

      DeLories Vaughn
      Washington State, USA