Re: [Peterhead] Re:  Losses of Seamen and Fishermen from Peterhead

  • C & J Hinricks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      WILLIAM ALLAN

      Born : November 13th.1845, son of William Allan & Helen Wallace

      Died : At sea on October 27th.1893 (Aged 48) (Death Certificate :
      023/MR Entry 937)

      Vessels :

      Nova Zembla of Dundee (Served as Mate) 1893

      Thanks for posting this list
      William Allan was the cousin of my great grandfather John Allan. I didn't have this information.

      Janet in warm sunny New Zealand